Repeat Prescription Ordering during LOCKDOWN
- Please order your prescription online at www.glengormleypractice.co.uk
- If you are unable to do so, please telephone the prescription line on 02890 834360 between 9am-11am, 2pm-4pm.
- Prescriptions cannot be ordered in person at the surgery.
- You must nominate a chemist to collect your prescription.
- Please allow 72 hours for your prescription to be processed.
Please note that the prescription line is closed on a Thursday afternoon. (Please accept our apologies for the message error, we are working hard to resolve this.)
If a doctor wishes you to have regular medication, you will be issued with a computer slip giving details of your medication.
Repeat medication can be ordered as follows:
1. Via the online service: follow the link at the top of this page to the secure online form and perform the simple one-off registration. You may then use this form to order your repeats.
2. Telephone the surgery on 028 90 834360 between the hours of 9am-11am and 2pm - 4pm Requests outside of these hours will not be processed and you will be asked to call back.
The Practice works in partnership with many of the local chemists. If you would like your prescription collected by the chemist, please let us know at the time of ordering and state clearly the name of the chemist required.
Please remember we require 48 hours’ notice for all repeat prescriptions, and please allow 72 hours before collecting from the chemist (The Practice cannot be responsible for collection delays by local chemist).
All patients on repeat prescriptions need to be reviewed by the doctor. You may be asked at some point when ordering your prescription to have a telephone review with the doctor, or to attend the treatment room for blood tests.
If you do not have a review your medication may be restricted to 28 days’ supply.`